Please help the neighborhood and volunteer by contributing your time and efforts through the following To-Do List:
- Poolside Weeding
- North Inlet Island Weeding
- Spyglass Hill Sign (Drake and W130th) Weeding
- Cutting down branches/limbs overhanging sidewalk along Drake Rd
- Cutting down branches/limbs overhanging sidewalk along W130th
- Debris and tree/branch pick up in common grounds along W130th by Long Boat and Tradewinds
- Donate chalk and volunteer organizing Chalk the Lot event July 1st
- Donate treats/cookies for kids for Chalk the Lot event July 1st
- Volunteer organizing and directing route of July 4th Parade
- Donate treats/cookies for kids for July 4th Parade
- Donate patriotic decorations for kids bikes for July 4th Parade
You may choose as little or as much to do. Even 5 minutes of your time is appreciated.
Please contact Abi Ortiz (Social Chair) to verify you are volunteering and for which task. That way we can organize areas appropriate.
Thank you for all of your support and help in making Spyglass Hill a happy and beautiful place to live!